Prism® Ultra GoldVinyl Slider Replacement Photo
Available in a 2-lite style with two operable sash or in a 3-lite configuration with an operable sash at both ends of the window, the Prism® Ultra Gold Slider is beautiful, practical and easy to operate.
- Unique triple-wall roller track provides stability and smooth operation
- Self-lubricating rollers are guaranteed for life
- Contoured pull stile provides dependable performance over time
Prism by Simonton Ultra Gold Series
Features & options are not available on all styles.
Series may not be available in all areas of the country.
Styles Available in the Prism Ultra Gold Series
Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty
We know buying windows is a big investment. An investment you want protected. That’s why we back all Prism® by Simonton windows and doors with a Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty covering vinyl, hardware, screens and insulating glass units. The warranty also includes a 25-Year Glass Breakage Warranty.
AAMA Gold Certification
A Breath of Fresh Air
Built to Weather Life
Beauty that Endures
For more detailed information:
- Double-strength Glass
- Bronze Tint
- Gray Tint
The elegance of simplicity.
Choose from a wide selection of color and style options to accomplish the look you want. Standard vinyl colors are molded throughout the vinyl for long-lasting beauty.
Download our Simonton Prism® brochure
- Sculptured Brass
The thermal and structural testing data listed here is for reference only! Contact a Simonton sales representative directly to insure you have the most current information.
- Prism Ultra-Gold 2-Lite Slider Structural Data
- Prism Ultra-Gold 2-Lite Slider with Grids Thermal Data
- Prism Ultra-Gold 2-Lite Silder without Grids Thermal Data
- Prism Ultra-Gold 3-Lite Slider Structural Data
- Prism Ultra Gold 3-Lite Silder with Grids Thermal Data
- Prism Ultra Gold 3-lite Slider without Grids Thermal Data
The following links go to the top architectural resources where you will be able to find technical information that is needed to review and select products and complete the specification process. If you are unable to locate the information you need please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.